Parents, the videos do the teaching for you. Watching them with your students prepares you to edit and evaluate their work.
The moives start with a pleasant introduction and present many examples, jokes, and games as they guide you from brainstorming on through to the final draft. So, you can put away the Lesson Plans in your Teacher’s Manual. Relax, watch the shows with your kids, and enjoy learning with them as they polish their papers.
Our Three Most Important Tips:
The videos serve as your guide throughout the course (you don’t follow the Lesson Plans).
- Watch the first movie together with your students.
- Ask them to complete the assignment in the Student Workbook. Stay available to answer questions or lightheartedly play with ideas aloud. Give as much help (or as little) as your individual needs.
- Consult your Teacher’s Manual for the answers.
- The course requires that your scholars use the Skill Builder techniques in each paper. You’re grading it, so you need to learn that content, too. Some parents continue to watch the movie with the student all year. Others allow them to look at it independently while those parents also see it on their own. It’s up to you.
1. Receive receipt from WriteShop with information to access your course.
2. Find email with important enrollment and login information from email@example.com (check your spam).
3. Click link in email from Playwith Education or use Set password link in WriteShop’s receipt.
4. Set password.